AYC; THE VOYAGE BOAT SPECIALIST
- SALT 57This superb aluminium centerboarder will now sail with its new owner as a base for underwater shots.
- COVID-19 InformationThe AYC teams switch to home-office in order to respect the new public-health rules due to the COVID-19 pandemia...
- ISLANDER 55After 2 years, the ISLANDER 55 Anabella is return to the water and will join her home port in Spain for family cruises in the Mediterranean.
- New launching for the Carambola 38Eric and John, the former and new owners, re-launched Souimanga together.
- Agreement between AYC and PORT ADHOCThe exhibition area of AYC is being extended in Port Napoléon
- The Vaton 54 is travelling!The Vaton 54 “Dear Noella” is back on sea water, enjoying family time at anchor in the Balearic.
- SEAGLOO: Dreams and adventure for a party of good friends!SEAGLOO, a Maracuja sold by AYC in 2016, now enjoys the Bahamas.
- KERABAN: a Cigale 16 in the CaribbeanThe Cigale 16 KERABAN, an aluminium sailing boat built by ALUBAT shipyard and sold in 2015 by AYC, cruising in the Caribbean.
- CATANA 582: two success for AYCAYC International Yachtbrokers has set up two superb sales of catamarans in 2016.
- Christian PICARD appointed at ALUBAT SHIPYARDAppointed on September,1st new CEO of ALUBAT Shipyard, Christian PICARD takes the challenge of boosting the sales of the famous Vendée shipyard specialized in aluminium boats
- Delivery of an Oceanis 43Delivery of an Oceanis 43 in Brittany, in Larmor-Plage to a Swiss purchaser.
- Eric Brossier & Vagabond"Vagabond" is a polar expeditions aluminium sailboat Eric Brossier bought in 2000 through AYC.
From dream to reality...
AYC International Yachtbrokers fullfills your yachting endeavours.
Whether your passion is driven by monohulls, multihulls or powerboats, the accomplished AYC International Yachtbrokers team offers its expertise, shares your enthusiasm and listens to your needs, ready to guide you through selling your boat or acquiring your next one.